Join the growing RigER team!
Position: Marketing Assistant
Driven by the objective to attract new and retain existing clients, Marketing Assistant is responsible for executing marketing plans for the entire organization that includes several business lines and brands.
Their day-to-day tasks include coordinating marketing tasks, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products & services and liaise with media and advertising agencies.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the executives with marketing activities
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Writing articles and promotional materials for the company
- Preparing engaging copy for the website
- Uploading marketing content to online libraries, internet groups and social media
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
- A degree in marketing (not essential, but an advantage)
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Effective project management skills
- Sound understanding of marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, or PhotoShop)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Send your resume to hr (at) riger.ca