Oilfield rental business requires specific inventory management and operations control. Complexity of field service jobs and types of rental equipment results in quality of paperwork and invoicing. Rental operations management software implementation increases efficiency of oilfield servicing business.
Operations management plays very important role in overall business performance. It is critical for any business to schedule, execute and control daily operations; hire, train and evaluate core teams; work with Purchasing, Accounts Payable and vendor relations; set and maintain productivity and quality standards; work with sales to determine pricing; manage profit and loss in all aspects of the business.
In general, rental business operations looks very straightforward: call from client – dispatching – service – invoice. There is some features for energy servicing companies.
We prepared Oilfield Rentals Operations Infographics:
- Service Request– Operators take client’s call and creates service request: Client, Engineer, Rig, LSD, Direction, Service Type, Starting Date and other details associated with the job
- Dispatch – Dispatcher sees service request dashboard list in real time, quickly analyzes and prioritizes all service requests, makes confirmation calls
- Schedule – Dispatcher assigns service requests to Field Technicians, schedules field jobs, and sends To-Do List to Field Technician
- Field Service – Field Technician provides on-site service in a safety manner, produces field ticket with full service amount disclosure including full Rental Days Fees
- Control – Dispatcher checks field tickets, controls safety compliances and job quality, and accepts field jobs
- Invoice – Accounts Receivable Specialist sorts all field tickets by clients and LSD and prepares final service and rental invoices by one click
- Analytics – Revenue and Profit analysis by client, item, LSD, Field Technician, Operational reports, Rental Fleet Utilization, Mileage Report, extensive client analysis, and more…
RigER – Rig Equipment Rentals – oilfield rental operations management software designed for Oil and Gas industry. RigER manages entire oil patch operations: from client service request and service schedule via field tickets to final service invoice. RigER was designed for small and medium size energy servicing companies. RigER focuses on oil & gas equipment rentals but it tracks service jobs as well. It includes all features of oil patch service (Rig, LSD, Down-hole location, Well, etc.).
To know more about RigER please book a demo.